Thursday, June 23, 2005

Controller Description?

Most Read, click the link below

http://www.gametalk.com/talk/revotalk/73561470.htm

I don't know if I believe it but he said he would send pictures to people who wanted to see it, meaning, that it might come up on the internet very soon.

I partially quote what he said:

"He did bring back pics of PS3, Xbox 360 and Revolution. Those are all on the internet now though, except for one pic on a little pamphlet full of Japanese writing. It had a black controller with a button layout similar to Gamecube's but a small boomerang shape, with a blue-ish glow under the two control sticks. Also, where you'd expect A and B buttons to normally be, was one big black circle with four tiny blue dots arranged in a square. I have no idea what that does but it could be a motion-sensor device like a lot of people theorize. "


UPDATE

WillBill3000 has posted here

http://www.gametalk.com/talk/revotalk/73567648.htm

that he believes that the sketches on IGN may actually be real. If you think about it the controller sort of does fit what Mollyownsmysould said.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, its me. Even though I know about this (well I am the one who pointed it out) Thanks for informing the uninformed.

P.S. Thanks for the credit

P.S.S I think I'll get my own blogger acount.

6/23/2005 2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home