Friday, June 24, 2005

Invading my Blog Site?

Ok, so, the following was a comment written under the Deep_Throat post right under this one. It was written by someone Anonymous.

"Anonymous said...
SeriousGamer007 Speaks:Hybrid makes sense. Not one, not the other. But both.POWER to the 5th, 2 x 2, equals, evolutionary concept that has become revolutionary, no longer a boy but a man, Virtual no more, no longer a project but a reality.Mar 06"

END COMMENT

Ok, well, I'll look into it. Give me a little time. But I'm betting that by the "5th, 2x2" he is speaking of the cpu and how powerful it is and the fact that Nintendo has been working on this a while and now it has become a reality and that it will come out in March 2006. Like I said, I'll look more into it.


UPDATE

Ok, it is SeriousGamer007. He said so in a comment on this post. He is doing is normal SeriousGamer007 gig. Spreading the idea, which he claims to be fact, that the Revolution will be extremely powerful and win the race in the next-gen console war.

UPDATE 2

SeriousGamer007 has just posted that he has videos and pictures but he said all will be revealed in time.

Once again, my new favorite saying - Believe what you will

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SeriousGamer007

It is I and not an imposter.

SeriousGamer007@hotmail.com

Check the Nintendo Forum for my profile and you will see it is I.

Power to the 5th

6/24/2005 12:31 PM  
Blogger Fletcher said...

I see. Well. Ofcourse I know who you are but... This is a rumor site, people should believe what they want and you have absolutely no proof and I've read nearly every one of your post. So, ok. Thats all I have to say.

6/24/2005 12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SeriousGamer007-

I have videos, pictures, and more.

You will see in time. Good bye for now.

Know this. The Revolution will be the greatest achievement in the history of videogames.

6/24/2005 12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One last thing.

I love your Blog.

6/24/2005 12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MR.??-

SeriousGamer007, you may or may not have seen me at the Nintendo Forums and it seems you have been spreading your territory to the Blogs now. If the TRUE information is not given and you do not have some type of Source backing up your claim (Pics, internet site) then you will continue to be nothing more then the thousands of Aries clones there are currently roaming the web. Dont get me wrong I would love to see a VERY powerful Revolution in MArch of Next year but I will remain Skeptical at this point.

Till another time I suppose.

6/24/2005 3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.neoplastique.com/victor/revZombieWario-especulation.jpg

6/24/2005 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home