Thursday, June 30, 2005

Osoko Tanaka is back!

Here is what he said:



Welcome back guys


Maybe you may think I'm a fake.
And some people have started to make me questions in Japanese to can
"discover" me.
Well, let me answer a comment about "japanese language":

"Yes, I understand Japanese. I think your Japanese is decent.
You can improve it for the better. But I've understood you.
I'm Japanese. Despite you think I'm a fake.
I read all news about the world."

Let's keep talking about Revolution... Don't you think?

Maybe, I could say a comment with a lot of doubts.
And I'll do so.

"Are you ready for the Revolution? ... why? (...) THEY are ready now...
ready for it..."

Greetings

P.D: I'll answer your questions next time. Sorry



No comment

Only Nintendo Revolution

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This guy is brutal. What else can be said? Its more entertaining to read his broken english than to hear his rumors.

6/30/2005 4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, i'm spaniard. In english, the data after the letter is P.S. (Post Script), in spanish and other latin languages is P.D. (Post Data)....and other things about spelling that show me this guy is spanish. If Osoko Tanaka is from Japan, i'm from Egypt.

6/30/2005 4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is SeriousGamer? Any more news. Been watching on the N Forums. Nothing all day. Is he gone?

Captain N

6/30/2005 4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

osoko tanaka is definitely from a spanish language country.
osoko is not commonly used in japan as first name but instead it's a Basque (a language used in a north-eastern region of the Spain) word. check google for this and you'll see.
and tanaka is a character (a japanese-hawaiian police officer) from the well known MAGNUM P.I. tv series of the 80's.
Osoko Tanaka, leave off the mask!!!

7/01/2005 9:38 AM  
Blogger Mattias said...

This guy is only damaging himself further by continuously posting. I was interested with what he had to say at first, but now it's pretty brutal.

7/01/2005 9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didnt Ati already say that their GPU for Rev wont be as strong as their 360 GPU....anyways this "Osoka Tanaka" has already been proven fake several times.

7/04/2005 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home