Saturday, July 16, 2005

Marketing Campaign?

I was looking at Broken Saints (haven't done it in a while) and saw a post that intrigued me immensly.

For the sake of space I will not post it on this blog since it is extremely long, but I have created a forum topic on the nintendo forums that where you can read the whole thing.

Nintendo Forum Post

I'll finish reading a write a reply to what I think about it

Source - Broken Saints Blog

UPDATE

Upon reading this, it appears that it is a proposal to Nintendo and not an actual campaign. Although it could become one. Who created this is anyones guess, but it is a great idea and hats off to the person who invented it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Sounds too big for any company especially Nintendo.

7/16/2005 10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The worst part about that is 'larger' people who sit around the whole time playing Nintendo - those who will want to be the 'Nintendo Agent' - won't have a good chance as opposed to those who are fit/athletic and are in it for the money.

7/17/2005 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home