Monday, June 27, 2005

Nin-Sider Update

It is looking like Nin-Sider is back for a little while. He updated his site with the following:

I'll update this post with answers, which answer questions (...), which you can post beneath.

MSG said...
Hi. So you say you are not Fake but most of the others are? So you cant say where you work or what you are doing. Why should we believe you? And what do you think about Osoko Tanaka? I mean: He is a Fake for sure. And you almost say the same things as aries. Why should you know so much things about the revolution games and all that, like the new Zelda for it?


Of course I can't say where I work. Ever heard of NDA's?
Wether Osoko is legit or not is not the point. The question is if what he says is true. And in some things he's pretty close. The problem is Osoko doesn't really lets loose any information. He just talks and talks... Without any content. So he's most probably fake indeed, or posting some crappy information on purpose. You make the choice here.
Then the question 'Why should we believe you?'. I don't know, honestly. If you don't want to believe me, please don't. And for the last answer; can't tell you, 'for obvious reasons'...

END POST

Well, here we go yet again. Lets hope he gives us something concrete.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rashid Dar said...

Hey man, check your email, I sent you something.

6/27/2005 2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi it is I SeriousGamer007 and I am coming to the point where I must unleash all my knowledge to the gaming public. My articles are getting deleted at every turn on the Nintendo Forums. To many PM's to answer. I am only one man.

Shortly I will reveal all. You must determine when shortly is.

Specs,Launch Date, Actual leaked pics of the console controller and visor. I have it. You want it.

If Nintendo deletes one more of my articles those little moderators I will, well, release the info.

6/27/2005 4:19 PM  
Blogger Rashid Dar said...

Hey, send me off an email SG. I'm very interested in what you have to say. At least, if you don't wanna show me some stuff, at least link me to some threads that you've had deleted.

gamerboy@gmail.com

6/27/2005 5:01 PM  
Blogger Rashid Dar said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6/27/2005 5:01 PM  
Blogger Rashid Dar said...

<_< I mean threads in which you decide to show whatcha got.

6/27/2005 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home