Sunday, June 26, 2005

New Revolution Ad Leaked

A new Revolution Ad has been possibly leaked.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This one is less revealing than the first one but still holds the same effect of glass. Now, just for fun, I am going to make an opposite argument of
Falafelkid's, which was reasonably making sense of these.

Just for fun remember, I am making an argumentive statement.

1. Because the glass looks real enough, it probably is, however, it would be simple enough to find a reflective glass piece and simply place over the ad layer.

2. Nothing has really been shown that would prove this ad real, like a picture of a controller for example, or a new logo.

I have no more arguments, but I'm sure the next ad, and there will be another, will feature another reflective window.

I do not know where this originally came from, but I'll find out.

Source - Nintendo-Revolution

UPDATE

Apparently, the ad came from here, under "An Open Letter to Gamesradar" post made by Falafelkid. Whether this is where it came from originally I don't know, but I'll look around.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could be WAY wrong but I believe these posters are real, that 'THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX' means that you won't have to use a television for some or all games. Yes I believe that there is some truth to Nintendo On. Call me silly...

6/26/2005 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home