Sunday, June 26, 2005

New Message from New N-Sider

We have a nice conspiracy on our hands. Similar to Deeper_Throat, this guy sent the following message to FIREEMBLEM87 on the Nintendo Forums.


Subject: A Revolution is coming...

Body: You hear this from many people, but it is up to you to determine the truth. Whether or not I am in the know matters not, as you will all know before the end of the year. You have seen many "leaked" Nintendo Revolution controller prototypes have found their way onto various online blogs and forums.

I can tell you this: One of them is real. One of these supposed "leaks" is the actual controller, but it is up to you to discover which one.

I will give a few clues in hopes that someone out there, should you show this letter to anyone else, should be able to figure this out.

It has been posted on the following internet sites:

revolutionrumors.blogspot.com
forums.nintendo.com
boardsus.playstation.com
engadget.com

One of those posted there will lead you to the truth, and it is entirely up to you to decide what to do with the information you have been given.

Time will tell...

END MESSAGE

Well, ummm... intersting. I believe I have posted nearly every "leaked" Revolution controller on my site. I believe the dual-controller however is the one he is talking about. I'll look more into it ofcourse.

Source - Nintendo Forums Thread

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home