Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Interview with Insider

This is a transcript interview from Nintendorevo. Note, when it says "Me" it is not actually Me, it is the creator of Nintendorevo.


My interview with "NIREVOLUTION"
Here it is:
Me: Exactly why are you doing this?
Me: What are your motivations behind doing this?
Him: okay
Him: I did this because Nintendo is paying me $20 a week for me to raise the hype
Me: How did Nintendo find you and why you?
Him: most of what I have said it truth, but some isn't all it seems
Him: well I was on gamefaqs forums and some guy IMs me
Him: I guess he was on the forums as well
Him: and he asked me if I wanted to earn some money
Him: and I said sure
Him: and I said what's the catch?
Him: and he said that you have to raise the hype for the Nintendo Revolution
Me: Have you gotten any money yet? From Nintendo?
Him: not yet
Him: but I might just do it for free :D
Him: it's fun
Me: So it could not even be them?
Him: that's correct
Him: it's funny
Him: they gave me NIREVOLUTION because NI in Jap. means 2
Him: so if people got the hints right
Me: So when they contacted you, what kind of information did they hand to you?
Him: a ton of things
Him: like the diff. types of the Rev.
Him: the games
Him: etc.
Him: they also gave me this link:
Him: http://v3.espacenet.com/origdoc?DB=EPODOC&IDX=US2005130744&F=0&QPN=US2005130744
Him: it's a patent of their online service
Him: and the Rev.
Me: Anything specific about the controller any pictures?
Him: they didn't give me any pictures.
Him: just links
Him: like the one that I just gave you
Me: Can you display all of the links?
Him: everything I said about the controller is fake.
Him: sure
Him: that's all I can find right now
Me: Anything you could give us to prove your the real deal? Besides the patent
Him: okay
Him: what kind of proof do you have in mind?
Me: Anything that would connect you to Nintendo?
Him: I told you
Him: I don't really work permanently for Nintendo.
Him: let me find the proof
Me: ok
Him: I have another link to another patent
Me: What is the patent for?
Him: the controller
Me: Are you sure it is for it?
Him: it's the N64 controller but with a screen
Him: other than that I can't give you any other proof
Me: send me the link
Him: okay
Him: http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2005/news/06/24/rev_not_screen005.jpg
Him: that's the concept of the controller
Him: http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2005/news/06/24/rev_not_screen004.jpg
Him: the concept of cube mapping
Him: http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2005/news/06/24/rev_not_screen003.jpg
Him: and my guess is the prototype of the Rev. controller.
Me: the last one is for gamecube
Him: yes
Him: but notice the screen at the controller
Him: let's move on
Him: ask another question.
Me: Will “Revolution” be the final name?
Him: my guess is yes
Me: What about the hardware? Any specs you know or were given?
Him: there will be a 512 MB flash drive to save games
Him: 256 DDR SDRAM
Him: 128 MB ATI "Hollywood" graphics card
Him: 2 USB ports
Him: ethernet port
Him: that was everything I was given
Me: Any special about Hollywood?
Him: yes
Him: it allows cube mapping
Him: it's one of a kind
Him: if you notice at the movies
Him: you will see the best special effects
Him: the "Hollywood" graphics card is made to make those special effects a reality in gaming
Me: Isn't 256mb ram a bit too small?
Him: not really
Him: in gaming 256 MB = 512 MB for PCs
Me: still a lot of gaming today in PC is 512mb or higher
Him: yes
Him: but for the more important games
Me: but this console will last for another 5 years?
Him: yes, it will
Him: listen
Him: I have to go
Him: we will continue this tomorrow
Me: ok


Believe what you will

Source - Nintendorevo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home