Wednesday, July 06, 2005

2nd Ninsider of the day

Exposing the Revolution, a new blog has appeared. This guy Steven D says he works for a third party publisher. Here is his first post.


It's about time for the truth to be told. It's about time for the lies to be squashed. It's about time some real information was released. It's about time Nintendo gave it's fans a reason to be excited, to be exhilarated, and to believe again.

Sadly, Nintendo aren't offering their fans that. Not yet, anyway. Fans have been looking to "sources", various people on the internet posting in message boards, weblogs, and IM services, claiming to work directly for, with, or indirectly with Nintendo. Many of which are rather.. shall we say.. "questionable" sources to say the least. I'm going to put an end to all of that (and yes, I realise the irony of posting in a blog whilst at the same time suggesting the others are "fakes").

In the future, I will be able to reveal details about the Nintendo Revolution. I will answer questions that you may have about the Nintendo Revolution. And I will speak only truths. For now, I will tell you about myself and how I know about the Nintendo Revolution.

I don't work for Nintendo. I work for a third party developer. I can't really tell you which, suffice to say that it has offices in Europe. That might help. Yes, I have signed a confidentiality agreement.. but I don't believe that I can be "tracked", so to speak, as long as I don't give out too much info about myself or my work. I'm just so sick of the lies that certain members of the online community are speading. It's degrading to the commited fans of Nintendo that follow the information "leaks" (the most notable of whom are the members of the Moz La Punk weblog forums, who have tentativly name all of this the N-Game... yes, I have enough free time to follow message boards).

Yes, I have seen the controller. Whilst it was only a prototype, we've been told that it's very close to the final design. The only changes would most likely be cosmetic.. I have not held, or felt the controller. I have been shown a demonstration of it, and have read docu.mentation on it's operation and functions. For the sake of dramatic buildup of tension, I'm not going to explain it in full in my first entry, there's no point. There is more to the Revolution then just the controller, trust me.

I think I should leave this post at that much. It's late, and I have job to go to tomorow morning. Keep an eye on this address, and don't believe everything you read (that is of course, unless you read it here).

King Dea
PS, Ignore the period in docu.mentation, as apparently theblogs.net has a language blocker.


He has started his post like many of the other Nsider bloggers. However, just like the ones before him, most of them have fallen admittidly. He actually may be telling the truth however. Either way, Believe what you will

Source - Exposing the Revolution

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Typical. They all say "I will reveal more information in the FUTURE". If there was any truth to their story they would just come right out and say what they know. Sad really.

7/06/2005 8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait until Nintendo officially reveals everything so I can stop reading blogs.

7/06/2005 8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am with you DlphnMod... But it does pass the time, even if it's all fiction.

7/06/2005 10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea man, I'd have nothing to do at work without it!

7/06/2005 10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dahila, the link there doesn't work

7/06/2005 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home